Trinity Solar is a leading designer and integrator of solar electric systems in the Northeast.
Our mission is to provide high-performing, cost-effective, environmentally responsible solutions to address the energy needs of our customers.
It was 2004 when Trinity Heating and Air, Inc. became Trinity Solar, bringing a decade of experience and well-earned accolades to the solar industry. Since then, Trinity has installed over 13,000 solar power systems, has over 850 employees, has grown to be one of the top solar providers in the Northeast, and is now one of the top ten solar providers in the nation.
Trinity's tremendous success is personal, based on high standards and hands-on management of a family-owned business. And it's professional, as a licensed electrical contractor, employing NABCEP certified professionals.
The combined result is that with over 20 years of continuous business operations, we offer what few companies in the solar energy sector can - reliability and peace of mind. Should you need us after your system is installed, you can rest assured we'll be there.
How We Got Started
In 2011, CNN Money interviewed Tom Pollock, our President. The interview covers a bit on Trinity's history and how we morphed from a heating and air company to a solar company. The interview also covers why homeowners and businesses should consider solar as an option to their current utility provider.
Our Dedication to Quality
Delivery of high quality products and operating with a sense of integrity and honesty are our primary objectives. System installations are conducted by our own fully trained and licensed staff and managed by our veteran onsite supervisors. We are a licensed electrical contractor and employ NABCEP certified Solar PV Installers(TM).
By utilizing our own internal staff, we are able to closely monitor and control all aspects of system installations and ensure quality control measures are met. From safety to quality, we provide our clients turnkey, high-performing solar electric systems to power their everyday needs.
Company Awards and Recognition
||Trinity Solar stands in the top 15% of the country's 5,000 fastest-growing companies according to Inc. Magazine's annual ranking of privately held companies. Read more
- 2012 Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in the Nation
- #675 Fastest Overall
- #25 in the Energy Industry
- Ranked #63 - Top 100 Privately Owned Companies in New Jersey
- #2 in terms of Revenue Growth
- #22 for companies headquartered in Central NJ
- Ranked as the largest green energy company in New Jersey - 4 years in a row (NJBIZ)
- Ranked in the top ten installation companies in the nation and #1 in New Jersey
- #1 Fastest Growing Company in New Jersey
- #1 Fastest Growing Renewable Energy Company
- 2011/2012 NJ Business of Year Finalist
- 2011 Recipient of the American Lung Association "Care for Air" award
- Awarded "Outstanding Achievement" for the most solar installations (NJ BPU)
- #28 on the list of Best Places to Work in New Jersey
- #25 largest family-owned company in New Jersey